Thursday, December 25, 2008

White Christmas

This year the family came out to Utah for Christmas. So this is my FIRST EVER white christmas. It's been fun, but I do miss being home and seeing my friends. But I'm thankful for the time I get to spend with my family. And it's fun to have us all in the house here in Provo (minus Josh, who had to stay to work in San Diego). 
Even Kenya came! There she is in the picture, playing in the park down the street. She's never even SEEN snow before, but she's adapting. She loves to jump around in the deep snow and out of all of us, she's probably the warmest with her fur coat! Still, she doesn't dare jump in the little pond...but come summertime I'm sure she'll be in the water the minute she sees it. 
I got a new camera for Christmas! So I'll be putting up tons of pictures and I can make my own Signs alien videos and take pictures by big red trucks in a bathing suit and tights (Kelsey...)
Today I helped my family create a blog. We'll see if they can keep it up...

No comments: