Thursday, December 11, 2008

H-B-double hockey sticks.

The Harold B. Lee Library. The worst place to study.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVES the library. But for studying purposes, I might as well be in the middle of an amusement park. I can sit there all day and leave with NOTHING done. I am too much of a people-watcher. And the people in the library are worth watching. trust. 

People #1:
The girls that don't go to the library to study.
They go to the library to TALK. They walk around to every table and somehow know someone at every single table. First of all, how do you know that many people? Second, the library is not a freakin night club. Sit at your table and study. Quit distracting me.

People #2:
The random people that sit at your table.
When I go to the library, I look for an empty table. There are limited tables, however. There is not always the option of an empty table. It is very difficult to study when you're sitting next to someone that wont stop coughing. Or someone that smells like Del Taco. Or someone who you saw on the "people you may know" sidebar on facebook the night before.

People #3:
The guys.
Need I say more? The 5th floor seems to be a haven for attractive men. Attractive, SMART men. It is my DUTY to study them. 

How can one expect anyone to get anything done in a place such as this?? 
I'm bored. I'm going to the library.

No comments: