Thursday, December 11, 2008

#1 Distraction

Today is the last day of school. Tomorrow begins READING DAYS. BYU is so generous as to give us two days (Friday and Saturday...Saturday was already ours, if you ask me) to study for our finals that start next week. I usually look at "reading days" as "play days". Days when I IGNORE my studies. But this year, I need to get serious. Contrary to popular belief, I want to graduate someday.

For me, studying for several hours straight with no distractions is IMPOSSIBLE. If I do that, I just stop paying attention. I learn nothing. How do I break up my study time?
HOT DOG BUSH.

addictinggames.com has many games that have kept me going through the semester. But my favorite has to be hot dog bush. Just like the website says, this game is ADDICTING. DO NOT get started on it unless you have HOURS to waste. I like to read a section of a book and then reward myself by playing one level.
Hot Dog Bush makes learning fun. 

Another positive about this game: Once you open it, you can play it when you're not connected to the internet. Very nice for those classes in the basement of the JFSB where there's no internet access. 

No comments: