Tuesday, February 24, 2009

oops.

I accidentally posted that last one. But I'm gonna leave it because its funny. Anyway, I'm in the library and seriously, someone keeps kickin em out. Its sick. It smells so bad. I want to leave, but then I feel like people will think its me. Because why would the innocent leave? So if I have to sit here and endure this, I figure I'll write some more of my 25 (8357) things. Here you gooooo...

1. I am a fan of guys that wear hats. I think every guy looks 100 times better in a hat. Unless the hat is made out of duct tape. And the guy is riding a unicycle. That guy was in my Spanish class. True story. 

2. I hate the sight of mayonnaise. I don't necessarily hate the taste of it. But if I see it, I have to wipe it off. Like at Wendys, they always put so much on the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger. It's gross. And it makes me mad because it adds a whole step (wiping off the mayonnaise) to eating my JBC. It should not be that hard to enjoy food.

3. I cry a lot and I like it. Mostly I'll cry for no reason. I don't really seem like the type but I definitely love to cry. I'll cry after talking to someone on the phone or when I hear a song. This might sound sad...but it's not. Crying makes me feel good. And its never like out of control. Usually just a few tears. Very cleansing. Highly recommended. 

4. I've always wanted to fill the back of a truck with pillows and blankets and drive out to the middle of nowhere and just hang out under the stars! Or under the sky...doesn't have to be at night. Why in a truck? You don't have to load/unload crap. And you are off the ground. You wont get attacked by snakes or have fire ants in your underwear. Win/Win.

5. I laugh by myself a lot. I can just be sitting in class or in my room and I'll remember a funny moment and start laughing. I'm pretty funny. And usually once I start laughing I can't stop. Which is great. Especially in church or at funerals. 


Ok thats it for now. I have to get back to work! 

No comments: