Monday, February 9, 2009

some more things...

1. I'm pretty sure vaseline cures cancer. I'm convinced it's the reason I don't have forehead wrinkles. It is my number 1 beauty secret. Needless to say, I do not have many beauty secrets.

2. I blow on my ice cream, but never fail to burn my tongue on hot food.

3. I am ridiculously competitive. When I set my mind to winning, I HAVE to win. Even when I play games in class...or even at church I make people hate me. I yell when they mess up. I call them names and tell them they're stupid...which is for their own good! If you let people get away with stupidity they'll never learn!! Oh, maybe I'm not competitive. Maybe I'm just mean. 

4. I use wikipedia as the main source for most of my work. Sometimes I look up journals and other things and I cite them in my projects/papers, but mostly all the information I actually LEARN is thanks to wikipedia. It's just so easy to understand. And so accessible!

5. I regularly pee my pants. Usually not a full-on pee. I just have very little control when I laugh a lot. Once when Kelsey and I were playing dress up I peed while standing in my closet. Like 2 feet away from the toilet. I was just laughing too hard. She had to hand me the toilet paper to wipe off my leg. I wasn't wearing pants. 

6. Sometimes my friends and I talk with speech impediments. Lisps, etc. Sometimes we break out the retard voices. Once at Wal Mart I ran through the parking lot yelling and acting retarded. We decided that next social situation someone will pretend to be retarded and then come out as normal at the end of hte night. Whoever is chosen to be the retard will wear a helmet. For this, I am sure I'll be blessed with a retarded child of my very own someday. PS everyone should watch the MTV show Hows Your News? It's my new favorite show.

7. I NEVER iron my clothes. I wear them wrinkled or throw them in the dryer if they're realy bad. Mostly I just wear them wrinkled though. I'm not that interested in impressing anyone to the point where my clothes have to be perfectly straight every single day of my life. If someone has an issue with that, they can suck it.

8. I joke A LOT. I'm sarcastic A LOT. Some people can't handle it. And sometimes when I meet new people I think I lay it on a little thick. Too much too soon, if you know what I mean. It scares them. I'll work on it.

9. When I drove for the first time, I had a pretty embarrassing experience. I didn't really understand the logistics of driving. So when I made my first turn, I didn't let go of the steering wheel to let my wheels straighten out. Nope. I kept right on turning and ended up on a center divided on top of a juniper bush. My car got stuck. We had to walk like 2 blocks to my moms friends house to call my dad to come tow me off. When I got home I locked myself in the bathroom and cried. I could hear my older brothers laughing so hard outside. I swore I'd never drive again. But somehow my mom forced me back into the car. And now, happy ending, I am an excellent driver. But my brothers and dad still bring it up every chance they get. 

10. My two least favorite parts of the day are #1 getting out of bed. I need to get a less comfortable bed...it's the only thing I can think of that will make it easier. and #2 I hate getting ready for bed. Like the whole taking out the contacts, changing clothes, brushing teeth, washing face. It is so annoying! Sometimes I just want to go to bed in my jeans and let my contacts stick to my eyes and make me blind.
Everything in between those two moments usually goes pretty smoothly. 

No comments: