Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Underpromise, Overdeliver.

The other day I was asked what kind of guys I like. I thought about it for a while and then came up with my answer. I'm into the "butter face" kind of guy. As in 'everything looks good...but 'er face'. I guess technically it would be a buttHIS face..but you get the point. 

These "butter face" guys have the great opportunity to underpromise and overdeliver. When a girl dates a butter face, she does not expect much. Maybe she expects to stare at his severe underbite or too-close-together eyes. But then the guy OVERDELIVERS. He shows that while he has face issues, he is just like any other guy out there. Maybe even better.

And now for some knowledge form everyones favorite show Parental Control:
"Aim Low."
If you don't expect much, you will never be disappointed.

and hey, maybe someday you'll find a guy without a jacked up face.

No comments: